Saturday, 31 October 2015
Sunday, 25 October 2015
When I had to combine my downstairs hifi sytem with my home theatre upstairs last month, my wife told me that I will not last long before I will set up a another system downstairs very soon. Tried to live with Xounts 2.1 but it is just not hifidelity sound.
So tonight, with some simple DIY to make a speaker cable, I have set up a small digital system for downstairs pleasure. Using Musical Fidelity M1 PWR Class D power amp and M1 CLiC streamer/DAC/pre amp, I have set it up to drive a pair of mini full range speakers I had lying around somewhere.
Satisfied camper now!
Saturday, 17 October 2015
- Sound quality when streaming via BT
- Big storage capacity with 32 GB built in plus 128 GB external microSD which it manages smoothly
- Able to play FLAC files with inhouse app
- Excellent battery life
Tuesday, 6 October 2015
By 1230, there was already a crowd in the venue. Familiar faces from Audiofi.net and AV2Day.com are among the audience besides the owners of the famous Leben amps. John then gave an introduction to some of his famous cables, interconnects, power conditioners and The One full range speakers which was on demo. The audience threw out some interesting questions and these are some of the jeez of John's respond:
- Silver vs copper... which one is better?
- I prefer copper....
- Directional vs non-directional?
- Audience cable have markings on them but its more for indicative purposes
- XLR vs RCA... which one is better?
- XLR suits better in an all round balanced set up
- What is the optimal length for your cables and interconnects?
- We build to whatever length you require
- Thin or thick cables?
- For power cables, the proper gauge is more important. For the rest, other factors like material and insulation is vital.
Tel: +603 79321883 or